In 2021 United Infrastructure Group Won …
- $229 Million I-16/I-75 Interchange in Macon, GA (Webber/United JV)
- $208 Million CCR1 in Columbia, SC (Archer/United JV)
- $127 Million CCR2 in Columbia, SC (Archer/United JV)
- $433 Million I-95 Widening in Lumberton, NC(Flatiron/United JV)
- $15 Million BMW LC-X Project in Spartanburg, SC
- $2.3 Million Domtar Paper Bridge in Kingsport, TN
- $16 Million Lynches River Bridge in Florence/Lee Counties, SC
- $1.9 Million S-381 over Soccee Swamp in Williamsburg County, SC
- $1.7 Million Stanfield Road over Reedy Creek in Wayne County, GA
- Various Emergency Repair Projects in SC
With over $1 BILLION of new contracts for UIG and our strategic partners, we feel truly blessed!
A big THANKS to the United Family and our partners for their dedication and perseverance which instills confidence in the entire team to perform at their best. We are excited to enter 2022 with a great backlog and, more importantly, an AWESOME TEAM.
WE ARE HIRING! We have a lot of work ahead of us and need your help making it successful. If you know anyone who wants to join our team, you can visit our careers page on our website www.uig.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
We look forward to 2022 and the growth ahead as we approach our 100-year anniversary in 2024. May God guide us as we Grow and Go!
United Infrastructure Group Wishes Everyone a Happy New Year!